PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Ryanair
Thread: Joining Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2019, 20:07
Meester proach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by midnight cruiser
Give it a rest bluey - I believe you don't even work there now, and I don't agree with your CAE advert either.

Fact is, for someone with zero experience, Ryanair has become quite a good place to join, because promotion, (and thus, pay) and seniority rockets in very few years, almost unparalleled anywhere in the world. What's more, I think the chance of getting the UK is very good, with much better satisfaction rates of people getting the base they want - meanwhile, GB is rapidly going down the toilet under the mob rule of a bunch of monosyllabic xenophobes (brexiteers), tax is high and public services are appalling - and RYR UK employee net pay is falling way behind other EU RYR bases (especially compared the local EU contracts, and especially when converted £ to $ or € terms), UK bases have gone from the most desired choice to one of the least desired - it even takes the sting out of contracting, with your € invoices feeling much better against the pound. If you don't get the UK at the outset, it wouldn't take long at all.

Good luck.
I’m glad you haven’t stereotyped “ leave “ voters and clearly keep your liberal mind open to conflicting opinions . Oh....