PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK A380 or A320 command really confused
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2019, 11:34
airbuspilot944

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by badmannen
It is always so amusing to read the 99% negative comments on PPRUNE =) ... not much constructive. I would suggest you try to see what you actually really want to do . after all that is what makes you happy and look for what goals in life you want to have. I choose your option number 2, stay and get command. but I have many friends that years ago took the other path and are now although it takes a just a few more years sitting as CPT on 777 and 380 . There is no golden rule in aviation. do what you want , that is the best always be positive! Enjoy every moment. donīt be a negative complaining person, yea then your life will s#ck no matter were you are or in what position. Sure a command will give you an extra "insurance" , bot so will also SFI etc etc. I would have no problem recommending you to go for it . ... ( but what do I knopw. only been in the buisiness for 15 years =) ) . Good luck !
A wise way of looking to it. Taking command here is also alluring to me so does 380 but looks like 320 command makes me a better assest, thats what people whom I’ve spoken to gave me the suggestion.