Old 16th Apr 2019, 02:53
  #14 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 2,293
If you’re in the US get your training provider to print a snazzy certificate stating you’ve received x.x hrs of ground instruction and x.x hrs of flight instruction and you’re proficient in the operation of airplane X.
We used to do this frequently for foreign students.
B2N2 is offline