PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Giving Up.
Thread: Giving Up.
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2019, 14:12
CBR205

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Almost all of my relatives ended up in the gas ovens of the Third Reich. The one thing that terrifies me is thus an unaccountable capricious draconian Government Authority. CASA matches that template.
That surely must be a lie otherwise you could not conceivconceivably link the actions of the Nazi's to CASA.

Do you honestly think anyone can take you seriously after a comment like that? That you in your attempt to abide by flying regulations in Australia somehow is similar to the plight of Jews in Germany and Eastern Europe in the years before and including WW2?

Are you for real? Seriously can you reread that and think it is a coherent argument?

Do everyone a favour and leave aviation you do it no good. All you do is complain about airshows.

And you complain about the ADF yet lament how your relatives were killed by a regime the ADF helped topple. Do you always selectively pick your arguments and point of view for your current chain of thought?

Or here. Is a challenge.

What would make you happy? Nothing?

Cool. Then be miserable somewhere else there are plenty of people who enjoy flying. Yes people actually enjoy flying! You must be doing it wrong.

Or let's start a GoFundMe me campaign for sunfish to leave flying forever. Everyone can give a few dollars to get rid of you off here forever. I'll gladly give 50$ to never see you post again.

Your comments linking CASA to the Thrid Reicht are reprehensible and if you actually lost relatives in that conflict you should be ashamed by your post. But I suspect much like everything you write it is full of attention seeking lies.

Tell us sunfish:

What have your ever done to make this a better world For aviation or otherwise.

Last edited by CBR205; 14th Apr 2019 at 14:27.