PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 13th Apr 2019, 13:13
SpainHire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pinuz89
...let say for instace I'm not a good fit for them, I accept that, but what about all the other guys, with multiple experiences, coming from important schools ?
All the people I met, in Simtech during the MCC course, all my flight school mates, and other guys I know, nobody passed (in different periods), and one of them is now working for a flag carrier !...
I think you're making a very basic, and to be honest, stupid mistake here. Just because people with experience of coming from "important schools" (whatever bullcrap that means, clearly you're a sucker for marketing) doesn't make them the right fit. Maybe they are a right fit at a flag carrier, but not the right fit at Ryanair. Are you honestly so naive to believe that every airline wants the exact same profile of pilot?

There is a company culture, and every company is different. What Ryanair wants may be different than your flag carriers, and all the obviously unbiased information your so many failed friends have provided you.

My advice to you is stop acting a like a victim and realise, sometimes there are outside factors that are detrimental to you, and that sucks, and other times you need to look a bit more inwards. But whatever you do, do not continue down this trap of assuming the aviation industry or airlines owe you a job; they do not.