PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines
Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2019, 10:04
Bittair3000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Krugerpark

Sorry, Í don’t quite get it: your point is...skuli is á reliable and trust worthy entrepreanur?

below is the email sent by his Staff 5 hours before declaring bankruptcy with all the termination letters signed by the Estate curator already in the póst and the aircrats seized on ground...

”Dear coworkers
WOW air is in the final stages of finalizing equity raise with a group of investors. All flights have been postponed until documentation with all parties involved have been finalized. Further information will be given at 9 am. “

28 mar 2019 0316

cheating liars....

It really wasn't my intention of giving off the impression that Skuli Mogensen is a trustworthy entrepreneur, on the contrary!
Since it was reported earlier this winter that Wow hadn't been making payments to employees pension funds, I have been expecting this downfall.
I am however amazed how he could manage to string people along, both potential investors and customers for so long.
The evening before the company went under, they were advertising on one of the largest news sites in Iceland, (with a huge banner on the top of the site mind you), a one way fare from Keflavik to London Stansted for 40$ !

If you decide to sell your product below cost, you can't expect to stay in business very long.....