PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Exams under Polish CAA
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2019, 14:39
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@WingMan1903: As for the Air Law the draw was pretty ok almost everything from the questionbanks so this time more luck than with Operational Procedures. But the result I got was 91 % since I messed something with the numbers for radar separation between parallell runways and holding area. Said it was 5 NM while it was 3 NM probably. I remember words pretty well and stuff like MDA/H, DA/H, CAT etc. itd. But numbers are hard to remember when you cannot learn to calculate them like in calculation subjects. And in Air Law you just to need to remember the number as the answer. But 91 % is ok I can live with it the average is still over 90 % after 8 exams. But the worst will be in May with Performance and Planning where you sometimes have to guess like people say because when you draw on the chart its so inaccurate that 2 answers are too close to each other. But it have to be possible somehow since people are passing it.

Now I am starting with Principles of Flight. Planned: Principles of Flight, Performance, Mass&Balance and Planning for May session. Then for June there will be only airframes and meteorology exams left for dessert.