Old 11th Apr 2019, 13:12
  #7 (permalink)  
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 72
Posts: 1,561
What sort of a sign would be installed on movement areas of an airport so high off the ground that a taxying aircraft could hit it with its outer wing? What is that, 15 or 20 feet up?
chuks is offline