PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Exams under Polish CAA
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2019, 14:58
WingMan1903

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KT1988 Hello KT1988, thank you for updates as always really useful
I'm happy to hear that you are passing the exams with a good score, that's really the goal for all of us here sitting and learning everyday
Regarding Radionav and Instrument is not bad that there were almost the 75%/ 80 % of the question bank, and I have some more question to ask you; You were saying that in instrumentation there weren't the strange ones from Aviation Exam or that the CAA removed them, what does that mean?
And also you were saying that in Atpl Questions regarging Human performance was explained better in Aviation Exam, I really don't know if I should use also ATPL questions database or stay just with Aviation Exam, or maybe buying also the membership of Atpl questions and study first in ATPL questions an then move with the same subject in Aviation exam but you know it takes a lot of time.
I just know that AViation Exam explain the topics really good but it's a really slow database regarding the updating of the new questions (they update new questions once every 4-5 months). And also, are you all studying from Aviation Exam in standard mode level or in Exhaustive level?
Thank you in advance and I wish you good luck with the rest of the exams in this session, please let us know how was your experience!