PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2019, 11:47
USERNAME_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Crosswind Limits

That is a grossly inaccurate and unrepresentative statement! I am trying to work out who you are. I seem to recall you were ex Monarch (Luton??) who then worked for Primera and now works for SAIL or did work for SAIL. I have a question for you, why do you slag off everywhere you work on an open forum? You did it at Primera and now SAIL!!

For the record and some much needed balance crews are mostly good at SAIL, professional and customer focused.

I like your use of the words "Mostly good".

Never once "slagged off" Monarch, nor Primera to a certain extent(after the collapse, perhaps). I do not work for SAIL, never have and never plan too.

Please tell me how crew who previously operated on Boeings doing a 6 day "conversion" onto Airbus and blowing slides once a month is professional, crew who can't wear SAS lanyards or wings or name badges because CAE(the employer) wont let them. Crew who've just had their attestations moved to Malta despite being employed by an Irish company and working on behalf of a Scandinavian one, very professional isn't it, but don't let facts get in the way of recruitment eh.

Of course, this doesn't extend to the entirety of SAS Ireland, there are some fantastic, experienced and professional crew working there, but they are 1 in a million.