PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Quick "poll" if you have a moment. Much appreciated
Old 5th Apr 2019, 01:34
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Minutes of the TVL management meeting...I'll have to go CAsA NON fOI on that...!!
But it gets better. On reminding the sole remaining AWI employee (J Retski CNS) of his perfidy, all I get is an obscene and bash threatening phone call from Mr Retski.
Hope to have a court house meet up shortly on that
CAsA just converts this criminal act into a 'code breach' ( which is constructive fraud in itself.. a crime is a crime.) and does a sh*tewash (worse than a whitewash) " investigation" by an HR lady.!!
Details of all this came not from CAsA NON FOI ( advised I would get nothing from the reports) but later from OAIC.
CAsA in amongst many of their BS motherhood statements claim.." We have robust systems in place for accountability and transparency" Ha ha faaarking ha to that ! What a load of arrant nonsense..!!
So there we have it
Rot right to the very top, and I have the proving docs. But for a corrupt and free range agency it all means nought when they can spruik to those that might matter Ministers and etc. serious BS and the all embracing buzz word "safety"..