PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2019, 07:54
Movieman162

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flys4Funs
Hi All,

I passed the generation easyJet stage 3 at CAE last month. I got a mail the next day to say I’d passed but haven’t yet received my route allocation. We were told we’d get the allocation within a week, but still waiting a few weeks later. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same position or if anyone has received a route allocation recently?

I’m really hoping that the recent soft sales for this Summer at eJ aren’t giving them second thoughts on the number of pilots they’re going to need. Any thoughts?

Also interested to know from anyone that started on generation eJ recently as to how long it took from passing to actually start training. I still need to get my medical, financing pretty sorted, any other big blockers you have encountered?

Thanks,
F4F

What date was your interview?

Had my stage 3 on February the 5th, got the email saying I'd passed 6 days later and then route allocation about three weeks after but it varies a lot. From what I gather they can group two assesments together for route allocations so it may be you are waiting until the next assesment group gets their results.