PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE Oxford- Easyjet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2019, 15:40
michael_1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stage 3

Originally Posted by EZY_FR
Hi there,
Happy new year! Congratulations for receiving an invite from OAA Luke! I was successful with the generation easyJet OAA assessment late last year, so I feel I could be in a position to help you out with your prep!
If I'm totally honest, there really isn't a whole lot you can do to prepare for the day. I would wholeheartedly recommend spending lots of time going through some gcse maths and physics revision though, so if you still have your textbook, have access to BBC bitesize or even CAE's own Physics prep pack (at a cost, but well worth the investment), you should be in a prime position to do well. There really isn't anything too surprising in the tests.
Keeping a cool head and avoiding getting flustered is important in order to do well in these aptitude assessments as it not only gives you a clear mind to work with, but it may also allow you to actually enjoy some of the tests! Practicing with some pilot aptitude software, such as latestpilotjobs and skytest, practicing with a joystick if you have a flight sim, etc will undoubtedly help you achieve that!
Best of luck! Send me a pm if you have any other questions.
Hi,

I was wondering if you had any advice on Stage 3 applications (interview and team exercise) as I noticed you said you were successful in applying to the generation easy jet scheme.

Any advice would be amazing

Thanks

Michael