PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 2nd Apr 2019, 12:17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KT1988, I'm told what Ryanair are really looking for is good ATPL results, good flight school report and a good down to earth, flexible attitude. I would not get too bogged down in technicalities, they really just use them as 'legal' reasons to fail candidates that they really don't want.

I think you need to read between the lines a little. I could nearly guarantee you that the fact Pinuz89 has been failed on the basis of a few technicalities is merely a formality. Antonio Montana has very eloquently demonstrated, on the basis of the information that Pinuz89's has provided, that Pinuz89's skills are of questionable ability and combine this with his attitude; it's a dangerous mix to say the least.

I have failed many times before, I know what its like and some times it can be very difficult to see why you failed. It's even harder when you cannot admit to yourself that maybe it's actually yourself that needs to change.