PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Apr 2019, 12:41
Wondrex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pinuz89
please read carefully what I wrote (the original feedback), have I ever said I hadn't make any mistake ?
I said the the interview went good, and this is true, and I would be the happiest person in the world knowing which errors I have done, because I want to improve.
But unfortunately they don't give any feedback, and it is very difficult to figure out on my own without any external clue.

I'm my opinion in went good, because I answered to any question when the assessor said "oh very good answer".
Furthermore I flew the sim in the same way I was taught in my MCC course (same simulator, same aircraft).

Considering also that all my mates failed the interview 2/3 months ago, and only 1 over 7 got the job that day, can I suspect something strange that goes further than my possible mistakes ?
Please read carefully what I wrote (the original feedback). Okay, let's read it again. You clearly pretend you got rejected because RYR need money not because you might not meet the standards/requirements"

Than, I quote :"I'm saying that it really unlikely that a person (like me, and the others) with a first time pass in everything, young, with a degree in mechanical engineering, is not a good fit for them."

When I did my interview we were 8. 7 of us got the job. One week later, I heard O'Leary robbed a bank that day. That's why we got the job.

Ciao!