PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Apr 2019, 12:08
Pinuz89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wondrex
​​​​​​Here we go again... I have a first pass in everything in the world plus I'm a engineer, sorry a Mechanical Engineer so it's just impossible I could make a mistake and fail an airline interview.
Welcome in the very prestigious "I never doubt myself" pilot club... Pathetic. Glad I won't be your colleage!

Good luck with your career and next assessments
please read carefully what I wrote (the original feedback), have I ever said I hadn't make any mistake ?
I said the the interview went good, and this is true, and I would be the happiest person in the world knowing which errors I have done, because I want to improve.
But unfortunately they don't give any feedback, and it is very difficult to figure out on my own without any external clue.

I'm my opinion in went good, because I answered to any question when the assessor said "oh very good answer".
Furthermore I flew the sim in the same way I was taught in my MCC course (same simulator, same aircraft).

Considering also that all my mates failed the interview 2/3 months ago, and only 1 over 7 got the job that day, can I suspect something strange that goes further than my possible mistakes ?