PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Mar 2019, 14:40
sleeve of wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Originally Posted by level_change
My stats for this fiscal year are approximately 1050 block hours on 777, factored (FO). Duty Time over 1600.
Great lifestyle, I can only recommend it to everyone because the city is also so nice and your family will love it. If you are single you will love our fantastic cabin crew as well. They might not say hello to you because you are most likely someone who earns too much for doing nothing, while at the same time just trying to sleep with them on layovers and they know from the company that it's better not to hang out with you (I told you already that the company is smart).
Before I forget, the culture and the positive developments in every aspect of how they run the airline really inspired me.

I really think that I will miss the DOH LAX flight without day off or the cargo runs with min rest every second flight because we have an effective fatigue management system which is entirely embedded in the usual just culture.
Please come and take my place when im gone after my notice is done, the seat will still be warm and I haven't farted a lot recently.

Plenty of operators begging for your talent. Feel free to vote with your feet. That'll teach them.