PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2019, 11:35
euromanxdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JSCL
I'm not going to lie and say it's credibly sourced... but I network with people higher up in MAG and also in the aircraft leasing world. The two nuggets of information came separately... not sure if they're linked. It's a rumour network after all...

Also have to feel sorry for the Stobart Air staff working out the Isle of Man, they have been asked to re-apply for jobs with Flybe if they wish to remain with the IOM base... and they've been told it'd involve occasional night stopping which doesn't fit well for most of them here that aren't use to it - young families etc. (I know this because one of my companies has just interviewed a few of them looking for new jobs in a different sector).
Thats standard is it not? Yeah the Stobart base is closing and the crew I believe been offered transfer to SEN. Some crew are coming back to Flybe - some are not due to visible tattoos ( Flybe policy atm).

As for nightstop’s - heard this rumour believe it’s only on a weekend and not every night. ( IF does happen)