Old 21st Mar 2019, 21:36
Krugerpark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LHS320
Hi All,
yeh yeh we still survive ​​​​​!!
lhs320
Dear friends,

As all of you know we have been working day and night together with Indigo Partners to ensure the future of WOW air. Unfortunately we did not succeed in those negotiations. This is obviously very disappointing after all our hard work and great results that we have been seeing in all areas of our operations so far this year.

However rather giving up, we have taken up negotiations with Icelandair and expect to conclude those negotiation by early next week. I wish I could share more information with you, however unfortunately at this stage there is little more I can say.

As always the best we can all do is to continue to focus on delivering on our promises and ensure that our aircraft fly our passengers safely to and from Iceland.

Thank you for your dedication and resilience. I will keep you posted as soon as I know more.

Sincerely,

sm

Indigo Partners cancel negotiations with WOW air – WOW air starts discussions with Icelandair Group

Reykjavik, Iceland – March 21, 2019

The proposed investment of Indigo Partners LLC ("Indigo Partners") in WOW air has been cancelled by Indigo Partners. Therefore, all negotiations between WOW air and Indigo Partners have been cancelled.

Subsequently WOW air has started discussions with Icelandair Group. The parties aim to conclude the negotiations by Monday March 25, 2019.

This information is information that WOW air hf. is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 21:10 GMT on March 21, 2019.
Međ kveđju / Best Regards

Skúli Mogensen
Founder/CEO
Tel. + 354 590 3000
WOW.is