View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2019, 21:19
Gipsy Queen

Originally Posted by Hussar 54 View Post
While everyone knows quite how I feel about the EU, as an outsider looking in to the absolute bolleaux that Brexit seems to have become I can't help thinking that 99% falls on PM May's shoulders and it is her own, personal incompetence and some of her fifth columnist colleagues which is the root of the problem.

I suppose that there is an element of ' well, she did her best and under the circumstances....' which might excuse her a tiny bit, but to me and millions like me who had such hopes that Brexit would kick some sense into the blockheads in Brussels, there is a growing feeling that by allowing them to walk all over her and her so-called Brexit advisors she's actually strengthened what was undoubtedly their very precarious positions and at the same time encouraged the UK's Remainers to spout off about what a stupid decision Brexit was because the UK can't do this, won't be able to that, etc, etc, when all it needed was a firm f*ck you, EU, from the very beginning and the past two years would have been a totally different course of events.
. . . it is her own, personal incompetence and some of her fifth columnist colleagues which is the root of the problem. Indeed. And it is for this reason that the reaction of ' well, she did her best and under the circumstances....' has to be rejected. The Maybot has been the author of her own misfortunes, right from the beginning. Sadly, as you rightly observe, she has been very ably assisted by her coterie of quisling, fifth-rate politicians et les conneries of the Remain camp which have led the country to this ludicrous position. The woman was a third rate Home Secretary which, no doubt, was why the establishment chose to replace the playboy Cameron with her as a wholly incompetent Prime Minister, safe in the expectation that she would cock-up the whole process to their advantage. Only the feeble-minded would feel any sympathy with Theresa May.

She and the cowardly Remain contingent have squandered a truly golden opportunity. It is a matter of profound and lasting regret that so few of them had the vision to see beyond their myopic concept of a failing European order. I have no liking for the odious dwarf running the Commons but have to commend his latest intervention. I think his ruling absolutely correct and applaud his action - which may well have been for the wrong reasons!

Last edited by Gipsy Queen; 18th Mar 2019 at 23:31.