View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2019, 02:26
  #6 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 76
Just have them book travel separately, go through immigration separately, and the child travel with only one parent. If they are staying with you, more than likely it wouldn't be an issue but best to not give the appearance of being a couple when out and about. The walls have ears.
azhkman is online now