PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 6th Mar 2019, 17:22
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Is it just me but don't we read this afternoons posts and think this is ridiculous?

The pilot is dead. The passenger is dead. The aircraft is at the bottom of the sea never to return. The agent who gets quoted will obviously at some point modify his statement to "clarify" who was doing what for whom and on what basis... and what the accident pilot told him he was able to do and what was legal to do.. because hey I'm just an agent and this guy I trusted as the pilot, blah, blah.

So we are twisting ourselves in knots to give a 100 reasons why the flight was illegal under EASA, CAA, FAA, to what end? If a flight ends in death and destruction through 1 illegality is that less deadly than if it has 10x the number of illegal factors? Will you be able to stone the pilot? I suppose you could if you find the body. Again to what end? The whole thing is utterly utterly meaningless.