PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK unveils new next generation fighter jet, the 'Tempest'
Old 1st Mar 2019, 08:41
Buster15

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Donkey9871
"I no longer work there but I was a bit concerned that someone was saying that RR was fitting rubbish on a public forum with no opportunity for the company to be able to respond."

I would welcome RR questioning my statements publicly but I'm prepared to wager that they will keep their collective heads well below the parapet on this one, it doesnt take a genius to work out exactly who I am and once that has been established the silence will be deafening purely because they know that I happen to know exactly which cabinet they put the skeletons in for this and many other issues. The "cover up" culture doesn't stand up well to scrutiny and they know it. When you have a green ball in each hand you have the undivided attention of the jolly green giant. I like that feeling! I'm sure RR don't! I would encourage any current employees to bring this thread to the attention of their managers. I shall await their failure to contact me with bated breath! Of course if they do choose to contact me then I would be obliged to justify my statements and other instances of the "cover up culture" fully and in a far more public forum than this. That would involve calling many, many witnesses and the questioning of a number of published airworthiness documents (eg ADR830) that might just not be in the best interests of a certain UK aero-engine manufacturer, and not just on the military side, I also did work for Derby whose attitude to Red Tops and SARs was questioned by me. Disgruntled employee? Yes! Question is, can I prove my statements? Does anyone think I would be foolish enough to make them in public if I couldn't? No, didnt think so!
I am sure that our paths must have crossed at some point because I was also working on those safely related processes but in Naval Marine. That may give you a clue as to my identity.
I would love to know yours.

I really don't think this is the right place for you to have a rant at RR as without them being able to defend themselves it could do a lot of reputational damage.