PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The utter dishonesty of the Canberra system – MH370
Old 1st Mar 2019, 06:08
ampclamp

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Explaining the entire flight takes some doing trying to construct scenario of a failure or failures.

I have no doubt about it being human interference, highly likely the captain. It was not a malfunction that took on extra fuel ,spoke the final words just before going dark, conveniently turned at the FIR boundary, navigated the Thai- Malay border, made the turn at the skipper's home town or had routes to the Antarctic on their flight sim.

He was politically active , a distant relative of the formerly gaoled opposition leader. He was chasing fluff on line with young models half his age and reportedly had marriage troubles ( no wonder)

Framed perfectly, or, like he actually did it.

Malaysia knew it flew back over the peninsula and let good willed countries search in vain in the South China Sea for a week or more before being outed by the satellite ping data. The then PM himself admitted it was done by human hands but to this day will not admit one of their own very likely did it.

I want it found too ,but I'm quite sure there is no safety issue with the aircraft to warrant a levy.

Ocean Infinity have indicated they are willing to return to searching but want better data.