PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX announces HK$2.3 billion profit for 2018
Old 20th Feb 2019, 08:28
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, now you know why the company was desperately trying to hurry and get the vote through. I completely expected that from the management, but I can't understand why the AOA GC wanted to play along with that (oh, wait...). We were just about sold down the river for pennies. Now, the management have to deal with not only an energized pilot group, industry leading sickness and resignation rates, but now they also have to deal with healthy profits and the obvious expectations of their pilots because of it. CC and the TB are our friend, and it will take some serious improvements to my contract to convince me to drop those actions. It's time to restore our value to what we know we are worth. POS 18....? Will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history (along with the CK video attempting to sell it ). Every pilot in this airline will now simply tell management, "stop the crap", and give us a proper contract. The longer our management pretend to themselves that nothing has changed, the more it will change.