PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2019, 11:47
norse12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by YB24
Hi, I'm currently waiting to sit my stage 2 (currently studying an unrelated course at uni so was waiting until April to sit stage 2), however, I've just had an email stating stage 2 will need to be completed by the end of March and if sucessful, stage 3 by the end of April. Due to uni placements, I could only now sit stage 2 in Feb. What I am wondering is realistically, how long did it take to learn the booklet well enough to pass the test? Whilst I am aware everyone learns at different rates, I am loathed to spend £300 to travel down from Ayrshire with not enough prep time but would have to start from scratch with my application in April 2019, if I don't. Any advice appreciated!
YB24 regarding how long it should take to learn the booklet, if you can put aside 5 x 2hr study sessions that should be enough for most. However, a Scottish lad turned up at CTC a couple years ago, HR hadn't emailed him the booklet in advance. They asked if he was still happy to sit the test that day. They printed it out and he sat in the corner for 1.5 hrs reading the booklet, then sat the test and passed! Needless to say he is now valid at Prestwick.