PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anisec - Level
Thread: Anisec - Level
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2019, 09:07
PGRDAERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANISEC UPDATE for FOs and CAPTAINS

About ANISEC and INTERPERSONNAL :

If you are job desesperate and if you are ready to spend hundred euros of travels to Hamburg and other places in Germany, ect + lots of accomodations : apply and good luck !
But,
If you are disgusting to pay for these people ANISEC + INTERPERSONAL and other airlines such as Germania (collapsed !) : just forget and apply somewhere else.
1 : Interpersonnal ask you to pay for travel and accomodation 2 days to Hamburg to perform a "basic qualification". This day at Hamburg is for baby pilots leaded by F/Os who think they are god !
2 : If you pass, then Interpersonnal ask you to go to ESSEN, where they are playing with a Fix Base simulator : not A320 certified, for what ? to check if you can perform an IFR pattern inbound or outboud !
3 : if you pass you will have to pay again to fly to Hamburg + hotel for another interview !
4 : If you pass you will have to pay again another fly to Hamburg + hotel for another final interview !

This screening could have been respecfull for pilots by organising a combinaison ALL IN ONE or TWO DAYS screening process at maximum, as most of the airlines are proceeding.
Generaly National Flag carrier or majors can afford long screening process. The process in long, but you are targetting a MAJOR. But what is ANISEC .....with 2xA320 and 2x321 in order ???

By requesting applicants to pay travel arrangement and accomodation AT LEAST 4 TIMES , they are playing with pilots money because this money is not coming from their pocket.
If at least it was proposed a full refund after screening process ?? This shows what will be the employer attitude and how they will treat you. Clearly this airline doesnt need pilots at the moment and does not consider pilots as they should be consider.
Recruiting is one thing, keeping pilots in the airline is another one and is much more difficult.
Interpersonnal could reply "but this is company process" : but Interpersonnal is not the airline. They are just the agency for recruitment (for the moment) and they are finally accepting to become accomplice with the airline in this awfull expensive and unfair process.
We are not a gamblers but airline pilots ! This people are just trying to do business and money on our back !
Could you afford to pay and continue to pay again and again travelling expenses for an hypothetic job ? With no draft of contract, no date of entry, long proccess concerning mostly non type rated guys or F/O cadets.
By the way this basic qualification tests had made me laughting as it was so ridiculous !
For those who are thinking i am frustrated because i failled : i passed ! But i refuse to pay futher more and to play anymore this game !
Guys, lets stop this bargaining games with these awfull people !
If you need some more info i can provide in private [email protected]