PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2019, 08:04
Whispering87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DoStuffAndStuff
How are people coming to the conclusion that you can reapply in April if you fail? From what I understood from the email, only if you fail to complete the stages by the deadline or if you voluntarily withdraw can you reapply in April.

Also I'm guessing after April they're going to remove the booklet multiple choice test since it's not really possible to test someone that way at home. Perhaps replace it with something else?
I'm only going from what we were told at Stage 2 on Monday. If we failed then you can re-apply from April 1st. There was no mention on the actual process changing other than initial stages are now all online, with latter interviews taking place at centres around the country. We were also told that if we passed stage 2 then we'd need to book onto stage 3 before April, otherwise our application would expire and would have to start again come April 1st. Whether that would be the case if you took stage 2 in March, I don't know.

Referring back to the earlier post on whether to take stage 2 before April 1st, I would say take the opportunity for sure. The environment you do it in is great, it gives you a chance to see what's required (assuming the stage 2 stays the same and you don't pass first time) and if like me, only have a small laptop, i'm not sure I would want to be trying to do stage 2 and DART in particular, on that, at home.