PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry A380
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2019, 15:06
captain8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LHR Rain

So knowing all you do about EK and especially how they treat their pilots and you are still considering a job here?
The hard working FOs get ****e on time and again and this is just the latest example and you would be a contributor to the company culture of misery.
Have you no decency sir?
plenty of decency thanks. I was simply browsing available jobs. As we all do . I’m an expat as well , we are only a hairs width from being sent home , wherever we work . If things go pear shaped.

Perhaps you sir, as a presumed expat, has taken a position that should have been taken by a locally employed pilot? Should this colour your judgement when deciding on your career choice?

if EK want pilots for the A380, there must be a very good reason to take direct entry captains. Are you sure that you are being held back, as a command qualified FO , from the LHS by your company’s recruitment policy?

Ps. I was just browsing. Don’t loose any sleep over it, you are welcome to your upgrade, EK isn’t my cuppa tea. The A380 is the only attraction.