PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2019, 09:20
Rotorbee

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Dear mods,
I think, if a helicopter pilot posts pictures of his daily life on his job, including yoga, food and a lot of cool helicopter shoots, it is still about a helicopter pilots life. What happens if for some reason, we are going to talk about the prefect food to get through a day of flying? With pictures and recipes? Are we going to be blocked, just we share knowledge and opinions between rotorheads that are not directly related to flying? PPruNe is a place where we hang out because we know find people here, who understand, what it is about. But the life of a pilot isn't about flying all the time. VF has posted by far enough helicopter pictures, stories and know how. There is no need for another tail rotor hanging out over a cliff just to satisfy the forum rules. We got that and it is a good idea.
I really do appreciate the pictures from ground level. All the places we have seen through VF's lenses, that only a few other people will ever have the chance to see and almost all these pictures are somehow related to helicopters. He is a rotorhead after all.
His pictures and posts paint a much better image, than all the glossy magazines together.
I really would appreciate, that this unique thread comes back to life.

Last edited by Rotorbee; 10th Feb 2019 at 10:56. Reason: whatever