PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines must be majority EU owned
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2019, 20:41
t1grm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aso
I thought this was a Professional Pilot network... But ok:
YES THEY CAN AND THIS WAS CLEAR FROM DAY1.....

And it is not
"can they do that"
but
"I didnt realise I voted for this and only now start to realize how the real world works ? I have no f@cking clue about international traffic rights, my politicians lied to me as they knew but didnt tell me, my newspapers never told me honestly how the real world works and I believed lying Nigel who buggered off the day after the vote and realized what sh!t he had created"

So in short: THIS WAS CLEAR FROM DAY 1 SO CALL YOUR BL@@DY MP AND MOAN TO THEM AS THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU, NOBODY ELSE.

Ps: re negotiations: your politicians never told you it have never been NEGOTIATIONS. Under article 50 you have 6 (six) scenarios and you pick one. Your government was aware of this and has had 2 (TWO) year to pick one but they keep telling you we go back to Brussel to negotiate.... Lies, lies and politics... But hey keep dreaming of Rule Brittania and calling it project fear..

Rant over
Or maybe people don't see the dropping of a few intra-EU flights run by UK airlines so a handful of money grabbing pilots can keep their six figure salaries as the main driver behind Brexit. Assuming you work for a UK airline nice to see you hold 52% of your customers in such contempt. I assume you announce this to them upon boarding. Your final statement is beyond deluded.