PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 6th Feb 2019, 13:24
established28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Validation

A 61.75 piggyback FAA PPL would probably be better described as a licence validation, rather than a licence in it’s own right

Originally Posted by EXDAC
I don't understand how that position can be reconciled with 61.75 (e) Operating privileges and limitations. A person who receives a U.S. private pilot certificate that has been issued under the provisions of this section: ( 3) Is subject to the limitations and restrictions on the person's U.S. certificate and foreign pilot license when exercising the privileges of that U.S. pilot certificate in an aircraft of U.S. registry operating within or outside the United States; and

If a 61.75 issued PPL is subject to the limitation and restriction of the foreign licence then it is clearly not a licence on its own. (The 61.75 licence is not even valid unless the foreign licence is in the possession of the pilot.)

Can someone please point me to an example image of a UK PPL with no night rating. I was unable to find one.