PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Recruitment January 2018 mel,bne,per,syd
Old 6th Feb 2019, 10:49
larking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by miss.jade
I was contacted today, there is a training school opening in march! im very excited, ive booked the medical assessment for next Wednesday and pending that ill be starting 7/3/18
But a question with the drug and alcohol screening, is it just a urine? (not a fan of needles! haha)
and what else do you have to do in the medical? im not too worried im a fit 24 year old but just curious in what $300 includes and how long it takes lol
do you receive the contract before training school?

at my interview I asked how many training schools in a year and she couldn't answer because it wasn't her department but they are moving quite promptly
Yay! That’s great. I’m not sure if all of the medicals are the same, but mine was just urine. The whole thing took around half an hour. Don’t stress it’s quite easy, they just make sure you’re functionallly able to perform the job. I received my contract yesterday, so that was about 4 working days after the medical. The information you’ll receive is more than just your contract, you need it prior to your start day. You also get to book a time to have your uniform fitted... it’s getting real now!!!!