PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More KC-46A woes....
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2019, 16:42
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PDR1
Can you show how have I misinterpretted that?
I don't know why I even bother. Your personal attacks are irrational and will continue anyway, but here goes. Read what I wrote, not what you wish I wrote. Since you missed it, allow me to add emphasis: flying in a bank where the "uphill" may be much more pronounced than the "uphill" provided by dihedral. Banking may create an "uphill" if the bank is not flown coordinated. Because the airplane may be flown that way, (indeed the aircraft design specifically enables it, the flight manual specifically calls for it under certain conditions like crosswind landings, and flight instrumentation provides means to measure it and display it to the pilots) the fuel system is designed to cope with that flight condition. And that flight condition creates a far greater "uphill" effect than dihedral. Therefore dihedral is moot. And that was my point, one you apparently missed.. On the subject of schoolboy, your "schoolboy" reading skills coupled with your schoolboy mind conjuring up schoolboy personal attacks failed to take any of this into account.

Sorry, but I still recon you're probably a Walt.
Sorry? No you're not. That's a transparent lie. Recon all you want. Schoolboy reconning often goes amiss. As for being a Walt, I'll stack up my technical knowledge displayed in just this one thread against yours any day. You're a PM? For both Dod and MoD programs? Sure you are!

Last edited by KenV; 5th Feb 2019 at 17:17.