Old 1st Feb 2019, 16:38
  #928 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plumpton Green
Age: 75
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by 2Donkeys View Post
This isn't a grey area.

A pilot who holds a VALID UK-issued PPL, and a Part 61.75 FAA-issued licence with current BFR is legal to fly an N-reg aircraft both inside and outside the USA in accordance with any limitations of the underlying UK licence, and those applicable to the FAA certificate.
Not quite.

patowalker is offline