PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 31st Jan 2019, 19:51
runway30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TRUTHSEEKER1
Ms Fay Keeley is a chartered accountant who is more than likely employed to focus on providing accurate records of all financial transactions for an individual or business. Thus I would think she is in the employ of the McKay's in some way, this type of accountant is more likely to be found employed in a more commercial capacity so the chances are she is a 'name' that is attached to McKay assets.
Ms Fay Keeley has connections to Nottingham Forest Football Academy Limited which puts her in the ideal position to be linked to Willie McKay, it is known that the McKay's have fingers in most football teams in the middle of the UK.

The Malibu in question is highly likely to be a McKay asset, the McKay's have previously owned a Navajo G-EEJE that Dave Henderson used to fly, chances are the C421 G-BBUJ was operated for the McKay's as that was flown by Henderson prior to it's accident in Portimao. A Beech King Air was also mentioned in passing as being a McKay aircraft.

I would also think N315P Cessna 310 is somewhere connected in the Cool Flourish / McKay links? G-EEJE / G-ILTS / N315P all carry the same colourscheme & whilst this might be the colours of PETER HENRY JOHNSON who operated a company called PRIVATE FLIGHT LIMITED it is well known that Dave Henderson was one of the Private Flight designated pilots.
G-BBUJ was a Cool Flourish aircraft, G-EEJE was an Excelfoot Ltd. aircraft which belonged to Mark McKay.

I don’t know who the beneficial owner of Cool Flourish is, and my lawyer has asked me to point out that I accept entirely the statement of Willie McKay that he is is not the owner, but if he had have been the owner he will never be able to admit it.