PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 31st Jan 2019, 18:08
TRUTHSEEKER1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by red9
TRUTHSEEKER1 DH is recorded as saying he hasnt been to Nantes for more than a year
I have read that myself so it now opens up an investigation into how his ID was visibly checked by a French Airport official? If it has been submitted as an ID I think it is fair to say that it wasn't Emiliano Sala who submitted it as his ID so it to some degree points towards the Pilot having mistakenly shown an incorrect ID at some point of his transit through the airport?

That can be the only feasible explanation? Now it is apparent that Dave Henderson has flown the accident aircraft previously so maybe, just maybe, he had dropped his ID in the aircraft & the accident pilot had also dropped his own ID in the aircraft & whilst looking for his saw an identical ID to his & picked it up thinking it was his ID. ( highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened before )

I will put on record that I was in Cannes with an aircraft where I know I was there because my co-pilot has pictures of me messing about in the hotel pool, as far as Cannes Airport are concerned ' I wasn't there because they only checked my co-pilots ID ' when we passed through the airside gate.
So I could quite easily say " I wasn't in Cannes " even though I know I was