PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 26th Jan 2019, 19:21
artschool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Arkroyal
And you think that Sala was in a position to make an informed and risk assessed decision on the basis of ‘My dad can fix that’?
whoever in the club allowed him to make that decision will by now be regretting the can of worms he’s opened and the cost to the club.
he made the same decision that lots of people who fly in GA aeroplanes make all the time at flying schools. it was his decision to make.

As for your comments about Wingly, it’s well understood here and by anyone reading the thread that no one has linked this fiasco with Wingly.
Many of us have only learnt about Wingly through this thread and, like me, are aghast that this is allowed. It’s connection to the flight we are discussing is the use of under qualified ‘pilots’ for what are thinly disguised commercial operations.
dont agree as you have just mentioned many are only learning about wingly.

If you’d entrust your loved ones to a night flip around town with a bloke whose last 12 months experience is 12 hours then you carry on mate. I certainly wouldn’t
I have probably done just that with friends of mine who are recently qualified.