PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get out of aviation now – further important information
Old 25th Jan 2019, 22:57
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nulli Secundus
Dick Smith, you appear to struggle to substantiate the detail of your scheme.

I put it to you that subject to just a little scrutiny your views repeatedly alter. Your scheme's rolling conditionality is proportional to the scrutiny. Is it now time for the GA industry to see you as simply chasing a headline in an attempt to remain relevant based on fanciful broadcasts that even you cannot,as the idea promoter, provide any detail or maintain consistently?

Is it time to admit your views smash confidence in the GA industry and cause enormous anxiety for operators and their staff?
Nulli Secundus,
With the greatest of respect (which, for the comprehension impaired, I obviously don't mean) there is no "scheme", so the rest of your post is "tilting at windmills", about as productive as dealing with CASA and its unjustified "rules".
I assume you are not risking your own capital and resources in GA, otherwise your perspective would be somewhat different --- I know of NO small operator, and I personally know many, who would agree with you, many who "publicly" disagree with Dick privately agree with him.
About the only "GA" businesses that are doing well have government support of one form or another, particularly if they are "Charities".
Tootle pip!!

PS: Your handle will be particularly apt when there is no GA worth talking about to be second to>