PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 25th Jan 2019, 07:52
Eutychus

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ChickenHouse
The European way to let grey areas slip through law enforcement and accept an economy based on 'networking', formerly known as corruption, is legendary. No, I do not find it acceptable to wreck the economical basis of trade by allowing private efforts slip underneath the legal layer agreed. What is called 'sharing society', formerly known as barter trading before the invention of money, is a huge step backwards in history. There is nothing wrong in favor among friends and neighbors, but that is always based on personal connection. Go a 'Wingly type of service' is trying to de-personalize personal relation, replacing friendship by artificial 'friendship'. It may be another world, but it is definitely not mine.
Flap 80 has absolutely nailed what I'm concerned about. However, my concern right here is not about personal preferences in terms of the ethics of business transactions but about the legal and insurance ramifications if (when?) it all goes wrong, especially given the kind of clientele one can reasonably expect to be flying in and out of the CI.