PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ticket and Boarding Pass to Gdansk, flys to Malta
Old 16th Jan 2019, 11:31
andy148

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Quite a few years ago a group of us were flying to Dallas Fort Worth with BA, for some reason this day they were busing us out to the airplane. As standard we were late to check in and get through to the bus and we were with the stragglers. I was in the middle of the group walking up the stairs, when I got to the top the guy in front of me, who was part of my group handed over his boarding pass to the lovely FA. Looking quizzically at him, then at us. Then at the rest of the people from our bus walking down the very busy 747. Where are you going she asked? 'Dallas fort worth' he replied. 'Are you sure'? She asked. Being a member of HM finest, we generally know where we're going...sometimes. Only this flight wasn't going to Dallas, it was going to some part of the Caribbean, and now with a few extra pax wanting to stay on board. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us stay on board, and finally making it to Dallas. Followed by a few miserable weeks trudging around US training area dreaming about what could have been.