PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - turkish airlines assessment
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2019, 02:15
blues11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Miljnik
Hi guys, some of you asked me about assessment in PM and because most of you exceeded your PM storage I'll write it here...

You can't prepare for Group-crm, HR or medical (you can but you will be fake and they will know it), but you should prepare for SIM and technical interview. SIM is mostly raw data with ILS app, and engine failure for type rated candidates (like in every other company). You will receive scenario and jeppesen charts a day before. They will help you if you need it, just do your best... Standards are high, but they understand that you dont have experience. You should study ATPL and type related questions but the questions defer from examiner to examiner...

I know that many of you want to know every detail because you are scared and in the dark, and this can be easy for me to say but just relax and be yourself, and do your best. Now, all you can do is to study and take some SIM sessions if you can. And maybe work out because medical is also strict
Stay in touch with your group cuz you will need all the info you can get, and you'll make some new friends. Its not a competition, they take everyone who is within their standards, just be better than yourself.

Good luck!
Thank you for assistance and some info about the interview Miljnik!

Kind Regards,

Blues