PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Jan 2019, 11:56
Porcellino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aviationfanatic
Not sure why you say that this is a SCAM when in fact you are a second officer up to 500h (you should have about 300 when you finish your training)
You should tell the full story and not only what's convenient to you. Never heard of anyone getting an FO contract after training. You probably mean JFO which is a different thing!
Hi aviationfanatic, I freely say it's a scam because I was told that by RYR. Never in any email that anyone sent me says I will be a Second FO or JFO. I'm telling what happened to me to make people aware. So they wouldn't be surprised as me or my whole training course.
Even when we where in wings ceremony day at HQ we asked about this, and we were told in our faces "you get a First Officer contract after your Line Check". It's been month and a half after Line Check and I still haven't seen anything.
Also in which way is this convenient to me? As I say, letting people know, because during Type Rating training you'll hear a lot of things.