PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2019, 11:05
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doubts

Originally Posted by ia1166

i have spoken to a number of guys about coming here. The ones that did are still here. As i am.

So how bad can it be?
Well, with these arguments, i have not anything else to say. I am happy of not being one of your recommended friends to go there. There are a few guys who were really happy due to clean and kiss some soft parts of the managers... Being upgraded to A350, 787 or they were forgiven when they made some huge mistakes... when they were almost out of the business due to the age. They will be always grateful with VNA. I see many of them here. So yes... now i can understand better your good opinion about that shiitty and corrupt company. Thanks God i am far away from there already, but you will never silent my voice to warn other colleagues to make the biggest mistake in their career joining VNA. Better Jetstar or even Vietjet, but VNA, specially for FO's A350 or 787... better forget about this place. Soon or later you will regret!! That's it, and i am saying the truth, and i will repeat 10000 more times!!