PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Jan 2019, 09:35
Wondrex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Porcellino
Hi guys, to all new people joining RYR with the bonded contract, specially UK, be aware that the contract that they are offering at the moment after Line Training, it is not what they will offer you in the emails.
Myself and my whole TR course were told at HQ during wings ceremony that the Line training contract of 21K per year, 16.04 pounds SBH (6 months) ends when you get line check and then you get a FO contract. Now we all finished LT and we have been told that we get the new contract when the 6 months ends. Which means you spend 2-3 months working on the line getting paid like training.
The other thing is that you won't get the FO contract that they promise on the emails, you'll get a Second Officer contract, which in the UK is 39K and 5 pounds SBH.
Just to create awareness of this SCAM, because I have no other words to describe it.
Alright .... Do you know if it's the same for EU bases ? And what are the big differences between a SO and FO contract ?