PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smartlynx
Thread: Smartlynx
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2019, 21:15
uberfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by caravel
Thanks for sending it over, it will of course be considered. I am however scheduled for an interview and I would like to talk to them myself, and perhaps they will be able to offer some clarification on a few issues raised in this discussion.
I just would like to talk to somebody who has gone through the interview in order to prepare myself better, I of course have been reading a lot online, but I am missing personal insights that only a frank talk with somebody who has experienced it can give, just for my own reference things like what kind of questions, most discussed topic, tone of the interview, lenght of the interview, dress code, etc.
Interview means nothing. They took everyone. It is waste of time, money and energy to attend and even consider Smartlynx cadet programme. There will be only February group in 2019 and today 11 Jan. They are still looking for candidates to join the programme. All of the current Smartlynx cadet looking for not to join them but attending job fairs and information sessions of other airlines. I think this is self explaining.