PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2019, 18:04
skyhigh1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good evening, I can see that quite a few people have emailed me regarding info on Portugal however I have a mail inbox of 1 so i never see the other messages. Anyone shed light on that?

In answer to some questions I have seen, this year in Portugal we will have options for 5-4 and part time. There is no commuting roster although quite a few people commute for family and tax purposes.

The contract is good, a Captain in Portugal can typically gross anywhere between 150-160000 Euros per year excluding loyalty bonus. Whatever net you receive all comes down to where you live, whether you have children and if married, whether your wife/husband works.

Commuting to Spain can see a dramatic reduction in income tax. Paternity rights, sick pay and pension are excellent however to receive any pension in Portugal would mean you have to work and pay Social Security for a minimum of 15 years. At the moment the Pension pays out the equivalent of 70-80% of salary for the rest of your life although who knows for the future. I do apologise to anyone who has emailed and I haven´t responded but I am clueless as to how to get a bigger box.

---------------------------------------

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.