Old 9th Jan 2019, 08:43
  #621 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Far East
Posts: 42
Guidance on paperwork for UK ATPL SOLI transfer

Happy new year to all,
I am seeking for guidance on “paperwork” in order to transfer my UK ATPL into either the NL CAA or the IAA.

for starting the SOLI process the following forms need to be send to the UK CAA:
1.SRG2150 and the fee is £45
2.SRG1202(SOLI) with or without the copies of my last medical ecg/audiogram?
3.SRG1201 for paying the fee of £75 for the SRG1202 SOLI form.
4.Cerified copy of UK ATPL no needed since there is no any entrance to my license by examiner since issued by CAA?
5. do you recommend to send all the above by post?

thank you.
fly744 is offline