Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2019, 08:06
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by intheblue
Mshamba right on!
2unlimited wtf are you talking about?
you’ve turned this thread in bull****, I’m telling facts you seLL donuts (cudos to you mate and your fellow heroes)
You have no clue but still posting. I remind you it’s a low cost model and they are and will be cheap and they will hire cheap with 0 experience! I remind you the company has bases in east so most of my colleagues did their training in serbia not in OXFORD so get your head out your ass!
Fyi we have local contracts.
On local contract I myself pay 45% tax (that might be close to nothing for you - either this or no idea wtf do you even still bother writing crap here) ending un with 6-6,5k in the pocket, saving 5k home being with family and friends beats any screwmeal! (yes with 1,5 a month you can leave decently - location location location). They will get rid of contracters because they cost too much and as for british.. well brexit will limit them for luton base only and commuters come, take the experience and after 1 year they go elsewhere - makes sense for them but not for the company so....
As for the rest of your post I’m not gonna even bother. Usually when one has no clue one keeps his piehole shut.
Guys please keep calm and continue make this thread productive. Just relax we are gentlemans.