PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2019, 18:01
intheblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2unlimited
Circus Wizz never ends.

I am looking forward to see who are going to fly all their aircraft soon. Floating Cabin Crew in Luton, because they are to cheap to pay people proper salary.
Constant tax avoidance / evasion for their crews.
Enjoy your crew meals on your 13 hour duty days, never mind the hotel accommodation.
I know of contractors taking over 800 Euros a day, and they name their own schedule, and works when they want.
And all of these contractors are just waiting for better jobs, thats why they dont join Wizz.

The rapid expansion is a massive issue for Wizz, you have low experienced Captains flying with low experienced FO's.

Need I say anything more?
Join the party mate!
It's been like this for the last 6 years.
Now they're encouraging cabin crew to promote to the flightdeck. I mean.. it's not a big difference after all.. between selling snickers and twix...all they need to do is save up 40-50k from their salaries and get the atpl. Then Wizy can bond them for the type and voila! This industry has gone to the can.
At least I get to sleep in my own bed. Looking for a way out already, don't see myself doing the 900h till 40 years old. I pity the old guys in here.
Happy landings!